Creating a viable and healthy present and future, for the ENTIRE web of life, begins in the heart and on the land ! Our mission is to work in collaboration with living world around us , while providing the highest quality herbs . Our herbs are Certified Naturally Grown, which means that we lovingly cultivate vibrant, healing herbs, without the use of herbicides or pesticides. We mindfully wildcraft from the land here, and grow “at risk” herbs that are in danger of disappearing due to over harvesting. Last, but certainly not least, we offer classes to empower and inspire you to reclaim your power to heal yourself and your community .
Fresh Herb CSA
(May through November)
Registration now open !
Receive 3 bunches of fresh, Certified Naturally Grown medicinal herbs a month, along with a description of the herbal energetics of the plant and healing properties, as well as a recipe for each. Flexible pick up at farm, or delivery to your front porch !! $250 for 7 months. Email email@example.com to register. Must be within 10 miles of Shepherdstown, WV for delivery.
2) Fridays, 9:00-10:30am. Parent-toddler group. Ages 1-2. Parents/caregiver and their young child will come together outdoors to meet one another to observe their children while they interact and explore, have a healthful picnic snack, and learn fingerplays, lap games, and songs. $15/week. The maximum number of children will be 8 children.
Which program (preschool or parent-toddler) might you be interested in ? Please reply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them." ~ A.A.Milne
Why Support Bio-Regional Herbs?
Things We Offer
- Culinary and medicinal herbs ( fresh and dried )
- Live herb seedlings
- Herbal and garden based classes
- Educational woodland trail for at risk medicinal plants
- Garden tours
- Events that allow you to plug back into the heart of Mother Earth and your wild self
Sacred Roots Herbal Sanctuary is home to a working farm. We are not a retail establishment. We ask that you please visit only during public programs or during a pre-scheduled appointment. Thank you!
We're on Hipcamp!
Looking for a personal retreat or get away ?
Come escape tour beautiful, RUSTIC 34 acre wild homestead / farm. Camp in the woods, wander through the herb gardens, stroll through the woodland medicine path, hang out in our hammocks, get your Zen on in the meditation hut, and eat your meals in our garden pavilion.
We are just 10 minutes from downtown historic Shepherdstown and the Potomac River, and in close proximity to many state parks and the Appalachian Trail.