About Our Herbs
From seed to soil to flower .... there are so many ways we strive to work in harmony with the land.
- No herbicide or pesticide use
- Grown on our solar powered farm
- Organic and heirloom seeds
- Organic soil
- Gravity fed drip irrigation from rain barrels
- Regenerative agriculture: cover crops, compost, manure, no till gardening, sheet mulching, intercropping
- Harvested and processed by hand
- Pollinator friendly plants and insectary plants for natural pest control
- Endangered and at risk plants
- Biodynamic agriculture
- Member of United Plant Savers / Botanical Sanctuary
- Certified Naturally Grown
There are so many wonderful organizations that we would like to shine a light on. Here are just a few of our favorites. Check them out !!!