About Our Herbs
Everything we do here is by hand...small batch, handpicked, homegrown. and with love and respect for the land and all beings. From seed to soil to flower, there are so many ways we strive to work in harmony with the land.
- No herbicide or pesticide use
- Grown on our 100 % solar powered farm
- Organic and heirloom seeds
- Organic soil
- Gravity fed drip irrigation from rain barrels
- Focus on biodiversity
- Regenerative agriculture: cover crops, compost, manure, no till gardening, sheet mulching, intercropping
- Harvested and processed by hand
- Pollinator friendly plants and insectary plants for natural pest control
- Endangered and at risk plants
- Use of Biodynamic Agriculture practices
- Member of United Plant Savers / Botanical Sanctuary
- Certified Naturally Grown
- We sell live plants May - October, (pre-orders begin In February). We do not ship live plants or fresh herbs.
- Fresh herbs are available for sale May -November, and dried herbs are available all year long (or while supplies last).
- We offer on-site Farm Sales several times a year that include other herbal products not for sale online.
- We update our inventory weekly.
For wholesale orders... visit our online store to view the current inventory available, and contact email@example.com for a wholesale price list.
**Seasonal Herbal CARE PACKAGES Now Available
Preventative wellness is where it's at. Be prepared. Nourish yourself, family, or friends this season, or send a gift to a loved one.
Autumn Care Package includes respiratory, immune boosting, and adaptogenic herbs.
1 tincture. 2 different dried herbs, and 1 herb-infused vinegar with directions on how to use them. $40. Additional postage if mailing is needed. Available until the end of November.
To purchase visit our online store.
Fresh Certified Naturally Grown Local Greens ~ All Winter Long at Sacred Roots
Our greenhouse beds are looking good and we are ready to start selling mixed bags of fresh chard and beet greens. $4 per bag.
Text 301.452.2075 to place an order. Farm pick up.